Frequently Asked Questions.
These are some frequently asked questions that we get from time to time from people who we talk with about doing a Funnel Day for their business. You may find some of these helpful for your own mind.
To answer that question we say, “that’s why you need the Funnel Day.” While it may sound circular, think about all the components you need to know in order to determine the price of your funnels:
- Whose going to do the funnel development? Who is going to do the funnel optimization?
- Who is going to do your copywriting? The difference between a funnel that converts at 25% vs. a funnel that converts at 35% could mean the difference between a funnel that doesn’t break even on your ad spend and a funnel that knocks it out of the park and produces a great return on investment (3, 4, 5, or even 10x your ad spend).
- Will your team do the work or will we do the work? Which components of the work will they do?
- Do you have your own video production team or will you use our video production team?
- Will you script your own videos or will you want us to script those videos with you (we are trained copywriters).
- What software will you need? Are you going to make that determination or will you allow our 10+ years of experience answer that for you?
- Do you have an existing brand that is marketable or do you need us to develop a brand for you as part of the solution?
- How many ways can people enter your funnel and do you need more than one way to capture your ideal clients? (Note: most businesses need many funnels and ways into the business in our experience).
- What is the lifetime value of a customer for you? Do you know how to increase that lifetime value of the customer and what do you need to develop and build in order to increase it?
- How much do you currently spend now to acquire a customer?
- How much can you afford to spend on marketing to acquire a customer? (As they say, “The one who can spend the most money to acquire the customer usually wins the game”).
- and the other 100 questions that you should be considering when developing a comprehensive, well considered funnel strategy.
These are just a few of the questions that your funnel day will answer for us to determine the cost of the development and your potential advertising budget to accomplish your goals. Without this information we are simply guessing and anyone who tells you they can give you a price without this information is guessing as well. To optimize the greatest return on your business investment, we don’t believe there is a “one-size fits all” solution for sales funnels.
Now, we totally get it. For many of you, you’re not sure if your business idea is worth committing to 100%, and you’re weighing the investment vs. your belief that the business will succeed. If the dollar amount seems to be worth the risk, you’ll do it, but if it doesn’t so many of you will shelf the idea because you didn’t see it being worth the investment, or worse you will try to build it yourself without the training or background we’ve spent a decade (10 years) learning and you will waste valuable time and valuable dollars. Most business owners have many multi-million dollar ideas that never go forward, because they take this very approach. We do not recommend this approach. However, without answering the questions above and others like it, you are shooting from the hip and your business idea and your investment resources is too valuable to shoot from the hip.
Yes, you can get a quote to develop your funnels without an in-depth study of your business or what you need to be successful. And you will get whatever you get. We never recommend that approach, and in fact, we get call after call, week after week from entrepreneurs who have invested with others using this approach and the results were disappointing at best.
As a business owner your job should be to create content, develop products and services, and run the day-to-day operations of your business. People hire us for our 10+ years of experience so they can focus on what they do best while we focus on what we do best, which is funnels and advertising.
We know the industry well, and we know many of our “would be competitors” want you to believe that they can have a 15 minute conversation and know exactly what you need and that’s just not the case. If you feel that’s all you should invest to have a strategy for a $1 million a year or even a $1 million a month business then we’re likely not the solution for you.
In Simon Sinek’s book “Start With Why” he says, “Leadership requires two things: a vision of the world that does not yet exist and the ability to communicate it.” You have your vision, we help you communicate it online!